Monday, June 30, 2008

June summary

June 1
Felt OK this morning but nauseous this afternoon. Took some ginger before dinner. After dinner felt nauseous, hot flashes, iffy stomach and felt light headed.
June 2
Felt mildly dizzy first thing this morning, then felt OK until this afternoon when I felt nauseous. IBS struck this evening.
June 3
Couldn't sleep last night, everything was spinning, I couldn't stop gulping. Woke up this morning with a headache and felt dizzy. The dizziness continued all day. I felt OK as long as I was sitting, but as soon as I moved I felt 'wonky'. Felt like I needed to keep eating to keep my stomach settled
June 4
didn't feel dizzy hardly at all today. I ate a tiny bite of egg that seemed undercooked and felt anxious about it all day. I found myself yawning and my mouth was hot and I kept salivating - it felt gross. I was restless and kept pacing with my hands on my head stretching to open my lungs. I decided to take some Clonazepam as I could feel myself begin to spiral down hill. It's been more than a week since I last had some. Still felt blah a couple hours later. Stomach hot and tender, tight jaw, yawny, hot mouth, restless, chest feels tight. I feel very edgy and anxious. then overwhelming nausea hit, needed to be in the bathroom just in case, this happened several times with strong anxiety symptoms until quite late.
June 5
Felt OK mostly. Friend and her kids stopped by, I felt restless, tense and yawny but got through it.
June 6
felt ok until mid afternoon when IBS struck, felt hot, tense and jumpy. I think the upcoming garage sale is stressing me out - don't know if I'll be able to be a part of the selling and having to interact with people. there's still so much to do. I'm trying so hard to think positively but it's hard. Dinner time my eyes and nose were watery and I was yawny again and restless - kept pacing about - more IBS arrrrgh This sucks
June 7
mostly felt OK but with some anxious moments during the garage sale.felt very tired and drained. Eyes watery and very yawny. A couple of IBS attacks
June 8
Felt mostly ok but had throat sensations (like a reflux type thing). Got a headache that escalated to a nauseating headache with tension - very restless and tight chest.
June 9
Some restlessness and IBS. Overall not a bad day.
June 10
Mostly ok but some IBS in the evening. Felt tired and drained.
June 11
Went for a walk to grocery store and picked up a few things. felt ok
June 12
Felt dizzy all afternoon but otherwise ok
June 13
Friday 13th! Dizzy & nauseous today - stomach feels crappy, other anxiety symptoms such as yawning, watery eyes, visual floaters. Took some ginger for nausea but did nothing so ended up taking some Clonazepam. Got a headache. had a hard time falling asleep.
June 14
Woke up with a headache but ventured to a nearby garage sale and felt so so. I didn't want to talk to anyone but I still went and felt pleased with myself even though I didn't buy anything. Shortly after I got home I felt nauseous and restless and nervously massacred my toe nails and paced and felt generally crappy.
June 15
Woke up with tense jaw, hot heavy chest and nausea = so frustrated -- don't know what to do anymore. I feel beaten by this and sad. I emailed my Dr to ask her about trying meds once more - shows how desperate I am right now. She emailed me right back and told me to start Celexa again beginning at 10mg but to also take Clonazepam while I'm adjusting to the Celexa. This makes me feel better as I didn't want to deal with the transitional nausea I had when I tried it a few weeks ago. I'll start tomorrow. Dr was very encouraging. Felt nauseous later today. I did some gardening to try and relax and broke out in a rash all up my arms from pulling up forget-me-nots. I felt very anxious about the rash and whether it would progress to a worse reaction. When the rash subsided I felt spacey. I spend some time listening to my relaxation CD's which helped a little.
June 16
Mostly felt ok. This was day 1 of Celexa/Clonazepam plan.
June 17
Doing ok
June 18
Felt fine
June 19
Several bouts of strong nausea plus tension and yawning. Felt tired. Hoping things will get easier soon.
June 20-30
Mostly felt ok. Continued with Celexa/Clonazepam. I'm not taking anywhere near as much Clonazepam as Dr said I could so I feel good that I haven't needed it much. My parents arrived during this time and I felt fairly calm most of the time but little desire to go out of the house.

No comments: