Friday, August 15, 2008

Thursday

I had indigestion last night, tried a TUM and it seemed to help.
This morning I felt blah when I woke up. I wasn't working and Dh was home so I was glad I didn't have any pressure to do anything. I had a slight IBS attack and felt a bit light headed. I decided to take it easy and Dh said he would do some stuff with the kids. I didn't feel like eating and my digestive system still felt tense. I read and did very little but eventually I decided to take a half Clonazepam because I felt like my insides were tense. It helped and I was able to eat lunch but the icky feeling did return a few hours later but I was able to read and relax despite it. It's been a while since I've had a yucky day - hard to believe I was like this day in and day out not so long ago

No comments: